Taxi Boat Service & Shuttles
ZumaTours Water Taxi Boat & Shuttle Connections
Save time and enjoy traveling the beautiful picturesque way as we take you from the shores of Montezuma to Jaco Beach on ours water taxi boats, crossing the Gulf of Nicoya. The boat ride takes only one hour and is the fastest way to get from Montezuma to Jaco or vice versa.
Of course, also to see the Nicoya Peninsula and it’s beautiful natural treasures like the beaches, waterfalls, good waves and much more, the best way of how to get to Santa Teresa, Mal Pais, Manzanillo, Playa Hermosa, Tambor and Cabuya Towns.
We depart daily from Montezuma at 9:30 am, and again from Herradura beach, just a bit north from Jaco beach, at 11:00 am for the return to Montezuma.
You will probably have the chance to see marine wildlife, like dolphins, manta rays, turtles and if you are lucky even whales.
*We will be more than happy to arrange your land transportation from Jacó to Manuel Antonio, Dominical, Uvita or San José (Airport) or from Montezuma to Mal Pais, Santa Teresa, Cabuya, Tambor, or where you need to go in Costa Rica on nice AC Shuttle Vans.
"One of the must things to do getting or departing from Montezuma or Santa Teresa"
*All the shuttles leave from Montezuma beach and Herradura beach in Jaco.
*Every Boat has roof, and we have a fleet of three speed boats for this service up to twenty five people the biggest one, with twin new engines, 350HP power total, and experienced marine crew.
*Reservations in advance are required.
*The pick up in Jaco main town is between 10am and 10:30am at the hotels or at Musmanni Bakery and coffee shop, which is located next to Mas X Menos supermarket.
*Luggage: 20kg maximum per person.
*Surf boards and boxes have an extra cost of $10 per piece.
*Bicycles and pets are not accepted.
*If you have a Rental Car, rented with Budget, Alamo or Toyota and would like to take the Taxi Boat, we can help you out with the pickup on one side and there will be the same car waiting on the other side.
*Children ages: from 4 to 10 (Toddlers Free).
*Shuttle Connections with Mal Pais & Santa Teresa, Tambor, Manuel Antonio, Dominical, Uvita, San Jose (Airport), and more...
*Afternoon departures upon request!
Between 8am and 8:30am is the Pick Up at the Hotels in Mal Pais & Santa Teresa.
At 09:30am departs from Montezuma to Herradura Beach, then 10 minutes drive to Jaco main town.
Between 10am and 10:30am start the Pick Up in Jaco Main Town , at the Hotels or at Musmanni Bakery & Coffe Shop (next to Mas x Menos Super Market).
11:00am From Herradura Beach, north Jaco.
*Please try to be ready 15 minutes before in any of the lcoations.
*We're trying to do our best to leave every day on time, most of the days we do it, even here on this beaches without docks and gas stations close to the sea, also always there is a losing time while we pack your luggage, loading and unloading the boat, watching marine wildlife, or on a day with rough sea, so please be patience.
Things To Bring
Comfortable clothes and shoes you don't mind to get wet, sunscreen, water.
*We rather if you take with you your delicate items, like cameras, laptops, passports, money, etc, we will take care of your luggage. It's a boat ride!
All safety equipment, professional boat captain, luggage transfer, grown transportation.
Luggage: 20Kg per person max. One small Bag and a big Backpack or a Suitcase are permitted per person.
Long Surf Boards, many Surf Boards in a case & Extra Luggage have an extra cost of $10.
Drinks or Food.
Bikes are nor allow on the boats.
For really bad weather and Sea conditions, like strong storms or windy time.
We always have a plan B on this cases, bring you with AC Shuttle Vans to the Ferry to Puntarenas.
08:00am From Mal Pais/Santa Teresa
09:00am From Tambor Beach
09:30am From Montezuma
10:00am From Jaco Main Town
11:00am From Herradura Beach, Jaco
08:45am From Manuel Antonio or San Jose (Airport)
Depending on weather and sea conditions, aprox:
At 11:00am in Jaco main town from Mal Pais/Santa Teresa.
At 11:00am in Jaco main town From Montezuma.
At 12:15pm in Montezuma Beach from Jaco.
At 13:00pm in Mal Pais/Santa Teresa from Jaco.
At 12:15pm in Montezuma from Manuel Antonio.
At 12:15pm in Manuel Antonio from Mal Pais.
Montezuma, Costa Rica
Mal Pais, Costa Rica
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Manual Antonio, Costa Rica
- Option Availability
- From Jaco/Herradura to Montezuma11a full
- From Jaco to Mal Pais/Santa Teresa full
- From Montezuma to Jaco at 9:30am full
- From Montezuma to Manuel Antonio full
- From Montezuma to San Jose(Airport) full
- From Montezuma to Dominical Uvita full
- From Mal Pais/Santa Teresa to Jaco full
- From Mal Pais to Manuel Antonio full
- From Mal Pais& StTeresa to San Jose full
- From Sta Teresa to Dominical-Uvita full
- From Manuel Antonio to Montezuma full
- From Manuel Antonio to Mal Pais full
- From San Jose(Airport) to Montezuma full
- From San Jose to Mal Pais St Teresa full
- From Dominical-Uvita to Montezuma full
- From Dominical-Uvita to SantaTeresa full
- Taxi Boat Round Trip full
- From Jaco to Montezuma at 2:30pm full
- From Jaco to Mal Pais at 2:30pm full
- From Montezuma to Jaco at 1:30pm full
- From Montezuma to Manuel Ant 1:30pm full
- From Montezuma to SanJose at 1:30PM full
- From Mal Pais to Jaco at 1:00PM full
- From Mal Pais to Manuel Ant at 1pm full
- From Mal Pais to San Jose at 1PM full
- From Manuel Ant to Montezuma 1:00pm full
- From SanJose to Montezuma at 12PM full
- From San Jose to Mal Pais at 12pm full
Have a promotional code?
Click a date to book